Kenneth A. Mazur - Executive Vice President, Technology
Kenneth A. Mazur
Executive Vice President, Technology
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- University of Texas at Arlington, December 1991
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Illinois Institute of Technology, May 1982
- CyberVillage Networkers, Inc. - 7/95 to Present;
- Executive Vice President, Treasurer & Technical Director. Leads technical direction of company. Ensures continued technical prominence, business process reliability and 24x7x365 operation of our client web-based applications. Responsible for technical compliance, and the development of cutting-edge and cost effective web-based applications and other data and customer service driven Internet solutions.
- Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems (formerly General Dynamics Fort Worth Division),
Fort Worth, TX - 1982 to 1995
- Engineering Supervisor of Electromagnetic Effects / Radio Frequency Compatibility Group - 10/89 to 6/95;
- Responsible for the Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) design of the U.S. Air Force F-16 Falcon and F-111 Tactical Bomber. Engineering group was recognized by industry as a technology leader of E3 design of fighter aircraft. Developed Company's first Intranet Web Site. Responsible for engineering budgets exceeding $10M. Supervisor of up to 23 E3 engineers involved in all aspects of product development:
- New business proposals, concept definitions, development and validation for advanced programs and aircraft.
- Definition of subsystem requirements and generation of specifications in support of system requirements. Full support of customer needs.
- Personnel staffing, assignments, advancement, and career development.
- Budget and schedule development, tracking, control, and status.
- Reliability, maintainability, and producibility of E3 designs.
- Advanced Development E3 Lead Engineer - 6/82 to 10/89;
- Responsible for the development and application of advanced E3 design concepts for new product lines. Assignments required multi-disciplinary knowledge:
- Special Programs focal point for E3.
- E3 lead for the U.S. Navy Advanced Tactical Aircraft (A-12).
- E3 lead for the U.S. Air Force Advanced Tactical Fighter (F-22).
- Project Engineer for High Power Microwave and Very High Speed Integrated Circuit E3 research programs.
- Division Engineer on F-16 and FB-111A Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse programs.