Are you interested in joining a small, growing company where each team member is important?
We are growing, and have much opportunity now for talent able to contribute to innovative solutions which help make our clients' lives easier on a daily basis. If you are hard-working, proactive, attentive to detail and the needs of others (we directly work with many of our clients in meeting their business plan goals), and wanting to work in a team-based environment where there is ample opportunity to become a leader, please apply online here .
Openings are now available for:
- If you have a Just Do It attitude and you are willing to take on challenging and diverse assignments with a commitment to performance and quality, then CyberVillage Networkers, Inc. (CVNI) wants you to join its team!
- Expectations of this position are:
- - Design, develop and implement web-based applications for CyberVillage Networkers, Inc. customers.
- - Work in a team-based environment consisting of our clients and other CVNI customer service managers, application developers, web developers, writers, and graphic artists.
- - Opportunities exist in machine learning and artificial intelligence systems.
- - Specific responsibilities will depend upon the experience level of the applicant:
Entry Level Programmer
Intermediate Level Programmer
- JSP Framework/Container Coding
- ASP Legacy System Coding
- Basic Principles of Database Operations
- Responsive Design
Advanced Level Programmer
- All Entry Level requirements plus...
- JSP Framework/Container Architecture Development
- Database Programming
- Ability to code in other languages & frameworks that may be encountered
- All Intermediate Level requirements plus...
- SOAP, REST
- Asynchronous Web Interfaces
- Distributed Architectures & Operations
- Advanced Database Programming & Design
- Mobile App Development (Android & iOS)
- Candidates must have a solid work ethic and a professional demeanor. Time management skills are crucial. Candidates must have a positive attitude, and enjoy learning, working with others and helping our clients. Ability to plan, set and meet goals and deadlines is important. Strong interpersonal and communications skills are an extremely important element in this environment.
- Degree: Bachelors Degree/Masters Degree; Work Authorization Status: Employment (H-1) Visa, Permanent U.S. Resident, U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
- Some of YOUR specialties:
- Customer Service – that's why we're here. Whether it's answering the phone or responding to customer requests by email, we are a high-touch business. You have to enjoy serving others and keeping in touch with our clients.
- Blending the best of corporate procedures with a "just do it" team attitude.
- A desire to help grow our cost-effective, high-end, high-touch approach to web-based services, in ethical ways.
- Organization, organization, organization – from immediate turn-around client work to long-term schedules, photos and content to be added to websites, office supplies, meeting arrangements, government paperwork and applications, press release schedules – we accomplish a lot each day. Our desire is to keep improving our organization skills to keep our focus on creativity and accomplishment, and overhead a minimum.
- Detail-oriented, including impeccable grammar and spelling. We manage the online presence and email marketing for many of our clients. Perfect grammar and willingness to use a dictionary as a final check are obviously critical.
- Daily Expectations:
- High volume email and phones – most of it is highly rewarding, because it is from our potential and current clients! It is high volume, especially the email. We all share responsibilities, have procedures for whom to direct calls to, and have best practices for saving and assigning client work.
- Documenting and improving procedures. We document our best practices, so they are easy to learn and to follow. You'll help us keep up with this, and keep improving. Better ideas are always welcomed here!
- Right hand assistance to the CEO - whether it's prepping for a meeting, researching a government or commercial contract opportunity, or helping manage multiple priorities, you will be working directly with the CEO in a trusted, responsible position.