We are growing, and have much opportunity now for talent able to contribute to innovative solutions which help make our clients' lives easier on a daily basis. If you are hard-working, proactive, attentive to detail and the needs of others (we directly work with many of our clients in meeting their business plan goals), and wanting to work in a team-based environment where there is ample opportunity to become a leader, please submit resumes and cover letters to employment@CyberNetworkers.com
Openings are now available for:
- Are you a graphic designer looking for a stable work environment that makes an impact for its clients? If so, then this opening might be the right one for you.
- CyberVillage Networkers, Inc. is a small, stable and growing company that makes a difference. We have a “family” closeness yet we are a highly professional team of excellence. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our client base, who truly love and appreciate the work we do for them.
- You will be responsible for the conceptual design, layout, content composition, and end product layout and graphic designs for web site, email marketing and conventional marketing material such as print.
- Candidates must have a solid work ethic and a professional demeanor. Time management skills are crucial. Candidates must have a positive attitude and be flexible. Ability to set and meet goals and deadlines is important. Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written) are an extremely important element in this position. A working knowledge of HTML is required.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate graphic design capabilities prior to on-site interviews.
- Degree: Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree
- Work Authorization Status: Employment (H-1) Visa, Permanent U.S. Resident, U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
- Work samples and salary history must be provided along with resume.
- Show us you are the artist we are looking for by sending your resume to employment@CyberNetworkers.com.
- Join a small, stable and growing company and make a difference. Small and "family" closeness yet a highly professional team of excellence where you'll have the opportunity to learn new skills and work closely with our client base who truly loves and appreciates the work we do for them.
- You will add and update content for CVNI customer Internet sites as well as construct email newsletters and opt-in email notices for our clients. You will work in a team-based environment consisting of other application developers, web developers, and graphic artists. Specific responsibilities will span the range from smaller Internet sites to large Internet portals which are updated on a daily basis.
- Experience in Visual Arts, HTML, CSS and responsive design is required. Some training will be considered for the right candidate!
- Candidates must have a solid work ethic and a professional demeanor. Time management skills are crucial since many tasks will be time-critical, occasionally with very short notice. Candidates must have a positive attitude and be flexible. Ability to set and meet goals and deadlines is important, as well as the ability to work under pressure, when necessary. Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written, spelling and grammar) are an extremely important element in this environment.