We are growing, and have much opportunity now for talent able to contribute to innovative solutions which help make our clients' lives easier on a daily basis. If you are hard-working, proactive, attentive to detail and the needs of others (we directly work with many of our clients in meeting their business plan goals), and wanting to work in a team-based environment where there is ample opportunity to become a leader, please submit resumes and cover letters to employment@CyberNetworkers.com.
Openings are now available for:
- CyberVillage Networkers, Inc., an Internet/Intranet Software Development and Marketing firm has exciting, full-time opportunities for experienced Application Developers in our Columbia, Maryland area location!
- Requirements for this position are:
- Design, develop and implement web-based applications for CyberVillage Networkers, Inc. customers.
- Work in a team-based environment consisting of other application developers, web developers, and graphic artists.
- Specific responsibilities will depend upon the experience level of the applicant:
Entry Level Programmer
Intermediate Level Programmer
- JSP Framework/Container Coding
- ASP Legacy System Coding
- Basic Principles of Database Operations
- Responsive Design
Advanced Level Programmer
- All Entry Level requirements plus...
- JSP Framework/Container Architecture Development
- Database Programming
- Ability to code in other languages & frameworks that may be encountered (PHP, .NET, C#, etc.)
- All Intermediate Level requirements plus...
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
- SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language)
- Asynchronous Web Interfaces
- Distributed Architectures & Operations
- Advanced Database Programming & Design
- Mobile App Development (Android & iOS)
- Candidates must have a solid work ethic and a professional demeanor. Time management skills are crucial, along with the ability to work multiple projects. Candidates must have a positive attitude and be flexible. Ability to set and meet goals and deadlines is important, as well as the ability to work under pressure, when necessary. Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written) are an extremely important element in this environment.
- Degree: Bachelors Degree/Masters Degree; Work Authorization Status: Employment (H-1) Visa, Permanent U.S. Resident, U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
- Join a small, stable and growing company and make a difference. Small and "family" closeness yet a highly professional team of excellence where you'll have the opportunity to learn new skills and work closely with our client base who truly loves and appreciates the work we do for them.
- You will add and update content for CVNI customer Internet sites as well as construct email newsletters and opt-in email notices for our clients. You will work in a team-based environment consisting of other application developers, web developers, and graphic artists. Specific responsibilities will span the range from smaller Internet sites to large Internet portals which are updated on a daily basis.
- Experience in Visual Arts, HTML, CSS and responsive design is required. Some training will be considered for the right candidate!
- Candidates must have a solid work ethic and a professional demeanor. Time management skills are crucial since many tasks will be time-critical, occasionally with very short notice. Candidates must have a positive attitude and be flexible. Ability to set and meet goals and deadlines is important, as well as the ability to work under pressure, when necessary. Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written, spelling and grammar) are an extremely important element in this environment.